Mahindra Logistics Ltd. (MLL), one of India’s largest 3PL solutions providers, today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended on June 30, 2018.
Q1 FY19 performance compared with Q1 FY18
• Revenue up by 9%, grows from Rs. 852 crore to Rs.928 crore,
• EBITDA up by 52%, grows from Rs. 29 crore to Rs. 43 crore,
• PBT up by 60%, increases from Rs 23 crore to Rs. 38 crore,
• PAT up by 61%, increases from Rs 15 crore to Rs. 24 crore,
• EPS (Diluted) up by 57%, increases from Rs.2.14 to Rs.3.36
Key Highlights – Q1FY 19
- Reported a revenue growth of 27.3% in warehousing and other value-added activities in Non-Mahindra SCM segment.
- Expanded gross margins across different industry verticals driven by focus on operational efficiencies and better revenue mix.
- Over 1000 drivers trained till 30th June 2018 under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana).
Commenting on the performance, Mr Pirojshaw Sarkari (Phil), CEO of Mahindra Logistics, said, “We continue to focus on improving profitability. This quarter, the profit growth was significantly higher because of expansion in gross margins, increase in other income and nil strategic consulting fees compared to last year.
We remain buoyant on the logistics sector potential and will continue our endeavour to shape the industry and expand our business.”