PIL has announced the launch of two new India services—China India Service (CIS) and China Pakistan Service (CPS), with effect from August 2019.
These new services will provide enhanced direct service between Central/Southern China and India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, calling Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Karachi (SAPT and Port Qasim), and Colombo, said a release.
Rotation of CIS: Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Nansha – Singapore – Port Klang (Westport) – Nhava Sheva – Karachi –Colombo – Singapore – Shanghai
Maiden Voyage: SHA, August 7, 2019
* Direct call from China to India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka service (v.v)
* Fastest transit time from Singapore to Nhava Sheva
Rotation of CPS: Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo– Shekou – Singapore – Port Klang (Westport) – Mundra – Karachi (Sapt) – Port Qasim – Singapore – Qingdao
MaidenVoyage: TAO, August 6, 2019
* New and fastest service from Singapore to Port Qasim
* Faster transit time from Singapore to SAPT
* Direct call from China to India/Pakistan (v.v)